Wednesday, May 2, 2012

#49 Pastel Gradient

In the midst of my exams now, my last paper is on Friday! Can't wait for it to be over!

Pastel Gradient
Painted my nails on sunday night with a pastel gradient of pink and blue and woke up with a big dent on my right thumb. Horror of horrors! So I removed it and painted these instead! Polishes I used were China Glaze's Something Sweet and Re-fresh Mint! It looks super pale in real life and the minty green isnt that obvious! But I still like it! Topped it off with China Glaze Fairy Dust cos I just need some glittahhhh.

I also watched The Avengers last tuesday night! It was so good!!! It was unexpected but my favourite character turned out to be The Hulk! Haha (It used to be Thor). I lost my ticket stub though, so I might just have to go watch it again :D

No comments:

Post a Comment