Monday, April 23, 2012

#48 Galaxy Nails

I've been seeing lots of galaxy/nebula inspired nails online and they are so incredibly pretty! I tried doing it once before but it turned out pretty bad because my sponge wasnt porous enough. It was only recently when I dug through my manicure drawer, that I realised that I had bought the Etude House ones!

Galaxy Nails
I was studying at that time so I really needed to do this quickly and this took me less than 30 minutes! Its really super easy to do! :D I painted 1 coat of AA Hassid and then I sponged on OPI DS Exclusive, followed by Etude House BL505 (A deceptive duochrome! It shimmery and flashes blue and purple in the bottle but it doesnt translate on the nails!) and lastly, OPI Last Friday Night!

Galaxy Nails 2
It is so pretty and my friends have said that it is nice as well! :D Its even better under the sun because OPI DS Exclusive is a super holo and it sparkles like crazy! I always get distracted by my nails when the sun is out.

GlitteryFlats
Also, look at these fab pair of flats that I got a few weeks back!! I got them from Zipia.net and they cost me about $45 after shipping and my galaxy nails just reminded me of them! I am so into glittery flats now!! I have another pair in white that has iridescent glitter which I got from Topshop! The Topshop ones are super comfortable unlike these which really hurt me despite me wearing plasters before putting them on! But they're slowly breaking in so that's not such a big problem after all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment