Sunday, February 19, 2012

#45 AA Meteor Shower

AA Hassid + Meteor Shower
My nails last week! I participated in a nail polish exchange on the purseforum! :D And one of the polishes I got was American Apparel's Meteor Shower! A gold flakie topcoat! Fell in love with it the minute I saw it! And I had to just put it on! It is so incredibly pretty! It reminds me of Rococo Gold Leaf Lacquer which is also really nice but also crazily expensive (cos its made of real gold leaf!) So I guess this will be a good alternative! ^^

I also managed to get a magnetic polish from Icing, which I just tried on today! I love it so much!! Haha I'm going to get my hands on the China Glaze Magnetix collection soonish! :D I'll be just popping by this site once in a while! School's started and its getting busy! :<

1 comment: