Wednesday, November 9, 2011

#39 Orly Shine with pa aa36

Orly Shine and pa aa36
My nail for this week! Orly Shine with 2 coats of pa aa36! pa aa36 has a rather watery formula, but the bottle colour is so pretty. (And drats, I didn't take a picture of it.) It has holographic glitter and bigger light pink hex glitter in a sheer, smoky black base. I thought it was black glitter but it wasn't the case!

Orly Shine and pa aa36 2
The pa glitter gave Orly Shine a darker tint. Looks a little greyish in certain angles. And the pink glitter add a pretty touch! ^^ I like this combination very much!

On a side note, I've added a few more pages above! You can now see what nail polishes I'm on the lookout for, and what I already have! Plus a little bit more about myself heh! Anyway my exams are coming realllll soon, so I won't be posting as much as I'd like to be! Sigh, can't wait for it to be over so that I can get on with my usual routine!

1 comment:

  1. It took me a couple of hours before I came across your site.Well, this post would be of great help to anyone who would come to read this one. Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts. mdma

    ReplyDelete