Friday, October 28, 2011

#36 OPI Rainbow Connection

I've saved the (second) best for last! Rainbow Connection is an amazing glitterbomb! There are tons of different coloured glitters of varying shapes and sizes! When I first got my bottle of Rainbow Connection, it immediately reminded me of Deborah Lippmann's Happy Birthday!!!

OPI Rainbow Connection with DL Happy Birthday
I've painted the Lippmann on one of my fingers here. Can you guess which???
















OPI Rainbow Connection with DL Happy Birthday (Shown)
Its on my index finger!! Compared to Happy Birthday, I'd have to say that Rainbow Connection is more dense, I think I did 4 coats for Rainbow Connection, and 5-6 for Happy Birthday.

OPI Rainbow Connection with DL Happy Birthday 2
Another major difference between the two is that Rainbow Connection has these hex glitters which are bigger than usual. But then again, from far, I think that they're barely discernible! OPI's Rainbow Connection isn't a dupe for Happy Birthday but its definitely cheaper and easier to find!

No comments:

Post a Comment