Wednesday, October 26, 2011

#34 OPI Gettin' Miss Piggy With It

OPI Gettin' Miss Piggy With It
Today I have OPI Gettin' Miss Piggy With It for you guys! Clear base with red glitter pieces and also red and silver hexagons! Likewise for Fresh Frog of Bel Air, I layered 2 coats over an opaque red (OPI Color So Hot It Berns - Its my to-go red! And my sister loves it! She was the one who made me buy it anyway!) on my ring and pinkie! It was 4 coats on my index and middle finger though!

OPI Gettin' Miss Piggy With It 2
I think the red hex glitters make it look more opaque than Fresh Frog Of Bel Air so thats a plus point! This might be my second or third favourite out of all that I got. I'll post Gone Gonzo! tomorrow. Its pretty similar to the green one, except that its blue (and a rather pretty shade while you're at that~)

Anyway today is a public holiday in Singapore because its Deepavali! So... Happy Deepavali to everyone! :>

No comments:

Post a Comment