Monday, October 24, 2011

#33 OPI Fresh Frog Of Bel Air

OPI Fresh Frog of Bel Air
Today I have OPI's Fresh Frog Of Bel Air from the upcoming Muppets Collection. Green glitter bits and silver hex all in a clear base. I only did 4 coats alone on my index and middle finger and there are still bald spots. I layered 2 coats over OPI Jade Is The New Black on my ring and pinkie. Can't decide which looks better :/

OPI Fresh Frog of Bel Air 2
You can see how bald 4 coats look here. These are very much less dense than last year's Burlesque collection. I think the Muppets ones are more for layering! I expected to love this more but alas I didnt. Kinda underwhelmed for this one actually! The name is cute though, I used to watch the show with Will Smith in it! It sure brings back memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment