Sunday, October 23, 2011

#32 OPI Excuse Moi!

Hi people~ I've finally gotten my hands on OPI's Muppets Collection!! I got the glittery shades except Divine Swine; Purple is just so not my colour! I really dont fancy it at all.

OPI Excuse Moi!
OPI's Excuse Moi! A pink jelly with loads and loads of different coloured glitter packed into it! At first glance it looks like holographic glitter but if you take a look at the bottle, you'll see all the marvellous multi-coloured glitter in it! This was my favourite out of all that I got! (Surprise surprise!) I didnt expect myself to love this that much! Its my current nail of the week! I just couldnt wait to use it :D

OPI Excuse Moi! 2
Observe, all the colours of the glitter on my nail! The formula was great on this one, opaque in 2 coats but I just did 3 for good measure. It dried to a not-so-glossy finish and I had to use 2 layers of seche vite topcoat (And it is still rather gritty!) But it is so so so so awesome. I love this colour!!!!!

OPI Excuse Moi! 3
Even my mother liked this one! She took a closer look at my fingernails after I painted this one on and complimented me ^^ (Its also a good thing she didnt ask if it was new, phew! I'm supposed to be on a low/no buy!)

OPI Excuse Moi! Bottle Shot
Bottle shot to show you all the glitters. Its so nice to look at eh?? Super festive and cheery! I totally know what's gonna be sporting my tips this holiday season :>

No comments:

Post a Comment