Tuesday, October 18, 2011

#31 Glow In The Dark Nails

OPI Mermaid's Tears with Hot Topic Glow in the Dark
Hihihi! Something special today! I finally used my Hot Topic Glow In The Dark nail polish! :> First I painted 2 coats of OPI's Mermaid Tears which is a nice dusty green! And then 4 coats of Hot Topic's Glow In The Dark polish. Its super sheer so it's probably best to layer it instead of wearing it alone!

OPI Mermaid's Tears with Hot Topic Glow in the Dark 2
One thing I absolutely loved about the Hot Topic polish is that there's glitter bits in it! So your manicure isnt boring in the daytime, cos there's glittahhh. But I found the brush to be difficult to control. It doesnt really fan out at all! The bristles point in different directions and its super stiff :S Its a good thing this polish is sheer if not I'd have a hard time cleaning up!

OPI Mermaid's Tears with Hot Topic Glow in the Dark 3
In the dark! I held my nails to a light source before I took this pic so it looks like an neon green, but its less intense in real life! It's more mellow but the glow in the dark effect lasts for quite long. I was mesmerized by my nails last night, lol! Was hiding under the covers and looking at them.

Got a mid-term examination on Accounting tomorrow! Wish me luck~

No comments:

Post a Comment