Sunday, October 16, 2011

#30 The Tribal Turquoise

Estessimo TiNS The Tribal Turquoise
This is the last of the TiNS nail polishes that I have! And I've saved the best for last! This is The Tribal Turquoise and it is such a gorgeous polish! Glitter suspended in turquoise jelly base. This was 3 coats!

Estessimo TiNS The Tribal Turquoise 2
You can still see a little bit of my nail line but the glitter is to die for!!! I think it looks kinda mermaid-y~ There's iridescent glitter (square ones, if I might add!!) With a little blue glitter thrown in for good measure.

Estessimo TiNS The Tribal Turquoise 3
Bottle shot to show you all the glittery goodness!

Estessimo TiNS The Tribal Turquoise Macro
Upclose to see the colours that the glitters flash. This one is seriously a keeper. Never gonna trade this away ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment