Friday, October 14, 2011

#29 The Happily Ever After

Estessimo TiNS The Happily Ever After
Today I have an awesome red jelly which is loaded with red glitter and iridescent glitter! This is called The Happily Ever After (Weird name, again.!) I do love me some Estessimo TiNS! They're pretty expensive in Singapore; Retails for about $16-18 online. But I found a cheapish place that sells it for 2 for $25! Whee. Sometimes Dollupnails sells it at $10, so you might want to look out for that!

Estessimo TiNS The Happily Ever After 2
This was 3 coats, with no top coat! Dries a little gritty so if you're planning on wearing this for the week, you'll probably need to slap on a thick coat of topcoat to even it out!

Estessimo TiNS The Happily Ever After Macro
Upclose of the nail polish which I swatched on a piece of paper. I had a hard time looking out for what glitters there were! Lol! But yeah, its just red and iridescent glitter, which is so pretty to look at!

I was supposed to post this yesterday but I went over to stay with my sister at her hostel. I was helping her out with her drawing :S It didnt go very well, but it wasnt a complete flop either heh! Anyway, have a good day everyone! :>

No comments:

Post a Comment