Sunday, September 18, 2011

#23 Hard Candy

Did some swatches of my measly Hard Candy collection on Friday! I only have 3 full-sized bottles which I bought from Walmart when I went to USA in June/July ^^

Hard Candy Sky
Sky. Widely known as a dupe for Chanel's Riva (Which I happen to have!), this is a light blue with blue (secret) shimmer. The shimmer doesnt really show up very well and the blue is much more pale than pictured. I overexposed the picture but the colour isnt quite correct :-/ This was 3 coats!

Hard Candy Splendid
Splendid. Just your standard yellow creme. Yellows are notoriously difficult to apply and this was no exception! This one was really streaky and I needed 3 coats to even everything out!

Hard Candy Frenzy
Frenzy. A green-leaning teal, that is quite jelly-ish? Its too opaque to be a jelly but its kinda shiny and glossy after it dries! I did 3 coats on this (To fully cover my vnl; visible nail line) The formula was the best on this one! Super smooth and dried quickly!

Well, that's it for my small collection of Hard Candy polishes. They each came with a plastic ring which I thought was pretty cute! :>

No comments:

Post a Comment