Saturday, April 9, 2011

#7 Mix and Match

Whee new nails for a new week! I love my roses, so swirly and pretty! Haha, the pinky like so out of place. Tacky bling! Was trying to follow Katy Perry's Disco Ball nails but failed! Haha she used Swarovski crystals!! So it was super shiny and so awesome! Mine is just.. cheap rhinestones which cost less than $10/pack. But I shall just keep it on cos I am too lazy to remove it!
The left hand~ Colours used this time round:
Pink: China Glaze Something Sweet
Blue: China Glaze For Audrey
White: Nail Art striper
Silver: Orly Shine
Roses: Orly Pixy Stix swirled with China Glaze Snow
And the right hand makes a rare appearance! Haha I usually dont show my right hand cos its pretty badly painted but this time round it wasnt so bad :D

Whee such happy colours! Looking at my nails makes me feel a bit better! I realise I really post too much pinks and blues on my nail blog :-/ I guess next week I'll use a holo or my Nfu.Oh flakies! I need some variety! When my tag list grows, I feel happier!!

1 comment:

  1. do a tutorial!! How to draw the flowers!! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete