Sunday, April 24, 2011

#15 OPI Mad As A Hatter

OPI MAAH
Happy Easter! This is my nail of the week (NOTD). OPI Mad As A Hatter, released last year as part of the Alice in Wonderland collection. I got them when they were just released! Sad to say it's getting pretty hard to find right now! I've seen people selling it for $30-$40 online. Insane~ I managed to get my hands on a backup bottle for $11 quite recently, so lucky me!

OPI MAAH2
This took about 3 coats to be fully opaque and it was a bit gritty after it dried. This polish is super sparkly! There's mostly purple and silver glitter, plus a mix of orange, green and light blue glitter suspended in a clear base. I love this one so much!!! On another note, its the last week of school this week! (Followed by exams after that :<)

No comments:

Post a Comment