Monday, April 18, 2011

#12 Estessimo TiNS The High Drama

The High Drama
Another blue nail polish with glitter! The High Drama, the names that Estessimo TiNS gives to their nail polishes are seriously weird! I know there's one called The Spicy Pinheel. Like what??? I have no idea what that means. Anyway weird names aside, their glitter polishes are totally awesome! Very sheer pale blue base with iridescent glitter! This was 6 coats?? And you can still make out my nail line!

The High Drama 2
But its such a pretty blue! I can already imagine how super sparkley it'll be in the sun!!

The High Drama (Macro)
Macro shot! Haha did that scare you??? I took ages to get a decent picture! I'm so happy when I see the zoomed in shots! Look! You can even see the glitter is square, how cute! And the glitter was green cos I was in a yellow shirt. Fail! Anyway I think macro shots are going to be a permanent feature! It shows the colour and finish of the polish very well. I just need better lighting next time!

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty!!! The one you reference is actually called Color the Spicy Pinheel... Love Asian English!

    ReplyDelete