Saturday, April 16, 2011

#10 Rose Tutorial



Wheee my first tutorial, just for fonfon! Haha she was the one who gave me the idea :> Its pretty simple, now everyone can have roses on their nails! And I just realised 'colour' and 'woodstick' has the red zigzag lines under it! (Yes Elizabeth, very unprofessional~) Zzz not my fault! I had to use many softwares to make it into this thingy! But I have photoshop now!! Need to learn how to use it first though :-/

Going to do some swatches later tonight, so that I have enough to last me the week and also so that I can update while I'm in hall! Have a good weekend everybody!

2 comments:

  1. Bravo! Continue to strive for professionalism and you shall take your blog to a higher level!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEHEHHE! HI SUSHUEN!!!!!!! LOVING YOUR TUTORIAL!! PLS CONTINUE UPDATING THIS SPACEEEE <3 Hope US is treating you well! (:

    ReplyDelete